I will be speaking at the annual Project Management Institute conference in San Diego on Friday May 14th before covering Google I/O 2010 in San Francisco on May 19th & 20th.
The annual PMI conference in San Diego begins on May 12th at the San Diego Air & Space Museum in Balboa Park before moving to the Handlery Hotel on May 13th & 14th.
I will be speaking on Internet Marketing which will include the basic principles and tips for increasing exposure for websites as well for the project managers to increase visibility toward themselves for prospective jobs or direct business.
Please let me know any questions you want me to ask or if you are going to Google I/O 2010 in the comments below.
My planned Google I/O session attendance schedule is below:
Wednesday May 19th
- 10:45 – 11:45 am – A Beginner’s Guide to Android
with Reto Meier
- 12:30 – 1:30 pm – Writing Real-Time Games for Android Redux
with Chris Pruett
- 1:45 – 2:45 pm – Creating Positive User Experience
with John Zeratsky & Matt Shobe
- 3 – 4 pm – How to Target All Android Devices
with Justin Mattson
- 4:15 – 5:15 pm – Ignite Google I/O
Thursday May 20th
- 10:15 – 11:15 am – Developing Android REST Client Applications
with Virgil Dobjanschi
- 11:30 – 12:30 pm – A JIT Compiler for Android’s Dalvik VM
with Ben Cheng & Bill Buzbee
- 1 – 2 pm – Fireside Chat with Android Manufacturers
including Motorola, Sony, LGE, & Samsung
- 2:15 – 3:15 pm – SEO Site Advice from the Experts
with Matt Cutts, Greg Grothaus, & Evan Roseman
- 3:30 – 4:30 pm – Optimize Your Site & Web Pages with Page Speed
with Rich Rabbat & Bryan McQuade
- 4:45 – 5:45 – Fireside Chat with the Android Team
may jump into Analyzing & Monetizing your Android & iPhone Apps